Wiseman Gymnastics Academy, Inc.
About Us /
Pay Class Fees /
1. Tuition is paid in advance of e
ach 4 week session (there will be one session that is 5 weeks)
2. there is an annual registration fee of $35.00.
3. Your child will bring home a bill the third week of every session for the next session.
4. IF PAID IN ADVANCE, THE FEE IS $75 PER FOUR WEEK SESSION. if NOT PAID IN ADVANCE, THE FEE IS $85.
5. There is a $20.00 charge for returned checks.
6. There are no refunds.
7. PARENT CAN PAY ON OUR WEBSITE WITH A CREDIT/DEBIT CARD. there IS A 4% PROCESSING FEE.
8. Once a child is enrolled in a class, he/she is considered in that class for the entire school year or until written notice is given at the beginning of the previous session (4 weeks paid notice).
9. Parent is responsible for payment even if the child is absent because the child is taking a spot in a limited enrollment program.
10. School-aged students have the option of making up one missed class per month.
11. Missed class must be made up within 1 month.
12. There are no make-up classes for pre-school classes.
The dress code for girls is a leotard and/or stretchy shorts and a t-shirt.
14. Tights are not to be worn due to the fact that they are slippery on the equipment.
15. All long hair must be tied back and no jewelry or gum is allowed in the gym.
16. The dress code for boys is gym shorts and t-shirt.
17. No zippers, snaps, or buttons on any clothing for both boys and girls.
18. Parents may watch class from the lobby area.
19. Do not leave siblings unsupervised outside of the building.
20. All children must be supervised before and after class on the patio area.
21. Do not let children play in the parking lots or around the building.
22. No bikes, balls, skates, or skateboards allowed on property.
23. All pre-school and school-aged classes will have an end of the year show in May.
24. School–aged classes will have some extra rehearsals in which there will be an extra charge.
25. Parents are responsible for all medical expenses for their children which may occur from their participation.
26. Any activity involving motion, rotation, or height may cause accidental injury or death.
27. Accidents can happen in the sport of gymnastics.
28. Student’s photos may be published on this web page AND/OR OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
View on Mobile